Tuesday, May 09, 2006

and there you have it

My Philippines mission trip in a nutshell. I realized while I typed each one of those entries that there are so many details that aren't in there, but that's my journal so I didn't want to start adding to it. And if those posts included everything I did and saw over there they might never end. Suffice it to say that the trip was far more exciting and enlightening than words can explain.

Surprisingly, I actually kept my streak of 11 straight blog posts going. (My internet access was down last night but I typed up the post and saved it anyway, so that counts toward devoting time and staying on task.) Now that I'm used to committing 20-30 minutes per day toward this, in theory I now have 20-30 minutes of empty time to use each day. That'd be great to apply to my lacking diligence in devotions, but we'll see how well that theory holds up.

| | << Main <<