Friday, March 06, 2009

the huckster in primetime

Just found out via some Fox News spam that none other than my former governor (who I can claim to have shaken the hand of and had a short face-to-face conversation with at a summer program way back in the day) has his own TV show. Quite curious...but unfortunately, he's got a little too much mainstream Republicrat in him to be a great new media voice I think. I certainly hope not and I actually do like some of his ideas, but my guess he's just another blowhard during his time in the spotlight each week. Perhaps he's also trying to build up some popularity in anticipation of an upcoming retry at the highest office. If so, this can only mean that he's burying any conservative credentials he has and instead tacking hard to the standard neocon position of "big gummint ain't bad as long as we're in control." But I do want to see his show once or twice in hopes that I'm not right yet again about a politician...

| | << Main <<