Thursday, March 01, 2007

mozilla: the rematch

Due to our wireless router crapping out (actually it's probably turned off but I haven't tried to turn it back on and have no desire to become infuriated by doing battle with a geek object), I'm forced to use my housemate's computer. That's not so bad, except that he uses that blasted Firefox for web browsing. So I find myself forced to tolerate it's glaring inferiority to a Microshaft product...OUCH! The thing loads slower than molasses and often doesn't even load at all. It currently has ESPN.com so screwed up the freaking page is unreadable. And when I click a link it just takes me to some sort of directory-looking screen with a bulleted list of links. That's great.

Ahhh...I love Firefox.

UPDATE: Firefox just went 0-for-4 for loading pages from ESPN.com links. And as I was typing the previous sentence I did something it disliked so much it freaked out and went to "View Source" mode with no warning. Unbelievable...what a POS program. Did I mention how much Firefox sucks? Oh well, I guess that's one answer to my spending too much time on the internet.

| | << Main <<