Tuesday, January 09, 2007

#%&$ mozilla

I just made the mistake of using Mozilla's Firefox web browser for the first time in a long while, and it conveniently crashed for no known reason while I was adding a lot to that last post about wonders. It ate probably close to an hour of work. I suddenly remember why I had caved in to Internet Explorer so long ago. Firefox was already loading pages much slower than I'm used to and I was trying to give it a chance to prove itself, but this does it. From now on I will never, never, never, NEVER, E-V-E-R use that God-forsaken POS program on any computer that I own. Maybe if those bastards at Mozilla can learn how to create a program that can even remotely compete with IE then I'll consider it. On second thought, scratch that. They badly blew their chance. So $&%# Mozilla and #&%@ Firefox.

I've been frustrated with computers more times than any human in history but I can't remember being as upset and full of rage as I was just now. I must have lost at least six months off the end of my life. I'm actually quite surprised I didn't put (another) hole in one or more of the walls. It's probably a good thing I broke out my bottle of Kijafa earlier tonight, as it likely took off barely enough edge to keep me from destroying my living space. Maybe I ought to double my alcohol budget and figure on keeping plenty of that stuff around. Then again, even that has its limits probably.

| | << Main <<