Thursday, November 09, 2006

weren't they supposed to just roll over?

Holy hand grenades!!! Rutgers is bleeping for real! Tied with Louisville (with possession no less) with less than five minutes to go? Are you kidding me!? I thought I'd only had one beer tonight but maybe I lost count somewhere back there. That or I guess I'm going to have to shut up about the Scarlett Knights being overrated. Then again that entire conference could be overrated and maybe Louisville actually belongs down in the high teens where Rutgers currently dwells. Either way that's a much tighter game than I expected. How could Louisville have seen before the season that Rutgers would be their toughest test? That's usually the first one they put in the win column for sure. Wow. What a shame I have to go to sleep early tonight; I can't wait to see who wins this one...

UPDATE: Rutgers 28, Louisville 25. Final. Rutgers' D held the Cards, coming off a 44-point torching of then-#3 West Virginia, scoreless for the entire second half. Unfreakingbelievable. Jesse's attempts to understand anything about college football have just come to an end.

| | << Main <<