Friday, January 04, 2008

all worthless except one

Jon Kyl is my new hero. This says it all. Screw the rest of those punks, I'm jumping on the Kyl bandwagon. Could that be a faint whiff of common sense I smell coming from the Senate chambers? Surely not, but I can hope.

Another thing: of all the people I so strongly despise (I would say "hate" but I'm told Christians aren't supposed to "hate" people so I'll just use different words), this loser has got to be near the top of the list:
The legislation will help the Federal Housing Administration “be a source of salvation for those families who were tricked into unaffordable loans,” said Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y.
Seeing that name in print makes me deeply regret not becoming a rocket scientist on the off chance that I could have invented a missile capable of annihilating a single individual within a given large radius. An opportunity missed indeed.

By the way, would it be wrong or impolite to tell all the other senators on that list to burn in hell? Of course...so I guess I won't. But it's implied.

| | << Main <<